"PTSA" is a volunteer Parent, Teacher, and Student Association.
- We decided not to just be a "PTA" to make sure that all our Students are involved in our program. In fact, here is a photo of our Septembers' meeting with all type of representatives! Even our Principal and our PCNC come every time!
- Can you make the next one? We meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month, from 5:30-6:30 in the "Teachers' Work Room" by the library. Hope to see you then!
- Our Mision is to engage and empower the Kalaheo High School (KHS)'s community (Parents, Teachers, Students) for a better quality of life.
- Our Vision is to have no less than half of the KHS's community joining to better contribute to our Mission.
- Our Kalaheo PTSA's objectives are the same as those of the Hawaii PTSA and the National PTA:
- To provide for the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth;
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical, and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth; and
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
- PTA/PTSAs have been around for over 120 years! Check this link for a nice short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65alh0WL5eU
- Click below for our 2018-19 By-Laws:
Please, like us on FACEBOOK: