Chromebook Maintenance Tips
- Keep your device fully charged or plugged in.
- Check for both browser (Chrome) updates AND device updates.
- Clear your cache & cookies.
- Do a full shut down, not just close the top.
- Close your tabs. Try to keep ONLY the necessary ones open.
- Remove extensions such as "Grid view."
How to take screenshots on a Chromebook
Ctrl+"show screens" button
- Disconnect other devices from the WiFi when you're "in-class." This includes your cell phone, iPad, TV, or other smart devices that connect to your Internet.
- Sit closer to your router/WiFi Access Point.
- Restart your router and internet box.
- Check with your internet provider (Spectrum/Hawaiian Telcom) to see if they are having issues.