School Community Council
- August 9, 2017, 4pm Office, Rm 4
- September 13, 2016, 4pm Office, Rm 4
- October 18, 2016, 4pm Office, Rm 4
- November 15, 2016 4pm Office, Rm 4
- December 13, 2016 4pm Office, Rm 4
- January 17, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- February 14, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- March 14, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- April 11, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- May 9, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
What is Kalaheo High School Community Council? What would you do as a parent representative?
The SCC consists of Principal, teacher, staff, community, parent, and student representatives. Members represent their role groups and collaborate to identify needs and make recommendations to their principals on academic and financial matters. Principals, in turn, consult with School Community Councils on a variety of issues that affect student learning. As a parent representative you would provide the parent group perspectives on student achievement and school performance. You would be required to attend monthly meetings, the bi-annual school community forum, and participate in other activities, as needed, to engage the school community towards meeting school goals (chair an ad hoc committee, research, present, etc).
- Nomination forms are submitted electronically and are due no later than May 12.
- The required informational meeting for all interested candidates is Tuesday May 16, 4pm, Rm 4.
- Voting will be May 22-24 at Kalaheo Office.
- If you have any questions, please contact SCC Chair Rita Kalaukoa at email@example.com.