College & Career Center » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

TRANSCRIPTS are processed by the Student Service Office.  
For questions regarding transcript processing, contact the Student Services Clerk at (808) 305-0200.
To obtain a transcript, request forms are located in the Student Services Office, room 6 or in the College & Career Center, room H-208.  Fillable Transcript Request Form located on the Kalaheo High School home page under Information>Transcript Request.