Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, Angelfish Ballroom
(Formerly Pacific Beach Hotel)
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Check-in @ 5:30-6:45pm
Doors close @ 6:45pm
Ticket sales will be held at the downstairs H-Building courtyard after school on the following dates:
Early Ticket Sales--Only first 50 tickets
$75 for Kalaheo Juniors & Seniors
$80 for Guests**
Regular Ticket Sales
$80 for Kalaheo Juniors & Seniors
$85 for Guests**
Late Ticket Sales (CASH ONLY)
$85 for Kalaheo Juniors & Seniors
$90 for Guests**
* On the early ticket sale day, do not leave period 7 early. Anyone loitering in the H-building area before the school bell will not be allowed to buy early tickets.
** Kalaheo Juniors and Seniors may sponsor ONE guest. A guest may be a Kalaheo Sophomore, a student from another high school in grades 10-12, or someone who is 18-20 years old. Persons who are 21 and older or Freshmen or younger are not permitted to attend the prom.
Grade level is determined by the registrar.
GET READY FOR TICKET SALES!
- Download and print permission form here. Additional forms available in C102.
- Complete and sign permission form. Guests must also complete the guest permission form.
- Current Kalaheo ID card required for ticket sales.
- Must have paid all school fees and obligations. Pay for obligations at accounting window in H-building courtyard during recess and lunch only.
- Senior must complete PTP folder requirement.
- Must complete detention and other disciplinary obligations.
You may check for obligations with the following teachers: Mrs. Dichner (C101), Mrs. Gumapac (C202), Mrs. Koopman (H209), Mr. Lau (C102), Mr. Pregitzer (B203), or Ms. Sato (L202), If you do not any obligations, these teachers may sign your permission form for obligation clearance.