Dear Kalaheo Students & Families:
Aloha and we hope everyone is safe and enjoying their summer vacation! As we look forward to our new school year 2021-2022, we wanted to inform our Kalaheo commUNITY of some important information and updates.
The attached flyer(Kalaheo Back to School Dates.pdf) shows the following:
- Required school forms must be completed prior to picking up your schedule at our Kalaheo Kick Start Drive-thru.
- As of Tuesday, 7/13/21, every guardian should have received an email from Informed K12 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The deadline to submit the forms is now July 20.
- If you have not received an email from Informed K12, please contact the Kalaheo office at 808-305-0200.
- You will receive a separate email for each child enrolled at Kalaheo High School.
- The mandatory Kick Start Drive-thru will be on July 26th for students with last names A-L and July 27th for students with last names M-Z.
- Please see the attached flyer(Kalaheo Back to School Dates.pdf) for your student's assigned date and time.
- Reminder: The online school forms must be completed before these dates to participate in this event and receive a class schedule.
- New students, including all 9th graders, are required to attend the Kick Start Drive-thru. New students will take a picture for a school ID card and pick up a school issued laptop.
- Details about the August 4th Freshman Orientation (for grades 9) and New Student Orientation (for grades 10-12) are forthcoming.
Lastly, our theme for this school year is ALOHA, which means:
As we return to a regular, in-person everyday school year, we want to spread this ALOHA throughout our campus and we need your support (Laulima: many hands working together). We have truly appreciated the support we've received from the community this past year and we hope to reciprocate ALOHA this new school year as students return.
The Kalaheo Way! Go Mustangs!