School Community Council
School Community Councils are forums for exchanging ideas about how to improve student achievement among the school’s stakeholders: principals, teachers, school staff, parents, students, and community members. They help craft the school's Academic and Financial Plan, which sets the goals for the school, the programs, and the available resources to reach these goals.
Kalàheo High School's School Community Council is made up of one classified staff, one certified staff, one parent representative, one community representative and a student representative. The SCC meets once each month. To view the agenda/minutes of our meetings, please click on attachments below.
Meeting dates for 2016-2017
- August 9, 2017, 4pm Office, Rm 4
- September 13, 2016, 4pm Office, Rm 4
- October 18, 2016, 4pm Office, Rm 4
- November 15, 2016 4pm Office, Rm 4
- December 13, 2016 4pm Office, Rm 4
- January 17, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- February 14, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- March 14, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- April 11, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4
- May 9, 2017 4pm Office, Rm 4